Main admissions is located on Magna Drive, off of Wellington Street East and all public shuttles will drop off and pick up spectators at the entrance area.
There will be no vehicle access through this entrance unless the vehicle has the appropriate permit. All spectators, volunteers and officials must have proper credentials to enter the grounds.
Please take note of the following items that are prohibited from entering the grounds:
- Cameras (allowed Monday to Wednesday only)
- Video cameras
- Bags, backpacks and packages (12” x 6” x 12” or smaller allowed)
- Radios, televisions, computers, laptops
- Noise making devices
- Posters, signs or banners
- Oversized chairs, seat cushions or bicycles
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Stepladders or stepstools
- Coolers, food and beverages
- No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
• Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
• Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
• Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
• No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
• Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
• Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
• Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
• All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
The use of social media is encouraged onsite during all tournament week. Follow the tournament on social media for exclusive content and the chance to the win great prizes.
Cameras are allowed on-site during Practice Rounds, Monday through Wednesday, for personal use only and without their cases. Cameras, other than smartphones, are prohibited during championship rounds Thursday through Sunday. Video cameras are prohibited on site all week.
The LPGA provides an on-site meteorologist for the duration of the tournament to monitor any incoming inclement weather. In the event of an approaching storm special ‘weather warning’ signs will be posted on electronic scoreboards and in the bleachers around the course. Bleachers must be cleared at this time. The sound of a siren or claxon indicates that play is suspended and the course will be cleared. At this stage close umbrellas and seek shelter. If the storm persists spectator should return to their cars. Avoid the following areas:
- Open areas
- Hilltops and high places
- Isolated trees
- Golf carts
- Wire fencing
- Skyboxes, bleachers or grandstands
Smoking, vaping and cannabis will be permitted on-site ONLY in designated areas and in accordance with Federal and Provincial laws. Smoking in tented areas, patios or enclosed public spaces, are prohibited under the Smoke-Free Ontario Act, 2017. CP Women’s Open Security and York Regional Police Services will have the right to eject any person(s) found in violation of the policy at the discretion of the tournament.
Will Call service is located at the Admission Gate at Magna Golf Club. Will Call will be open from 7:00am to 5:00pm Monday, August 19th to Sunday, August 25th.
Please note: There is no parking at Will Call. Photo I.D. is required to pick up any tickets left at Will Call.