Main admissions is located off of Wascana Drive and all public shuttles will drop off and pick up spectators at the entrance area.
There will be no vehicle access through the main club entrance unless the vehicle has the appropriate permit. All spectators, volunteers and officials must have proper credentials to enter the grounds.
Will Call service is located at the Admission Gate at Wascana Country Club. Will Call will be open from 7:00am to 5:00pm Monday, August 20th to Sunday, August 26th.
Please note: There is no parking at Will Call. Photo I.D. is required to pick up any tickets left at Will Call.
• Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
• Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
• Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
• No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
• Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
• Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
• Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
• All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
The use of social media is encouraged onsite during all tournament week. Follow the tournament on social media for exclusive content and the chance to the win great prizes.
Cameras are allowed on-site during Practice Rounds, Monday through Wednesday, for personal use only and without their cases. Cameras, other than smartphones, are prohibited during championship rounds Thursday through Sunday. Video cameras are prohibited on site all week.
Juniors 17 years of age and under are permitted access to the grounds FREE of charge. Junior passes do not permit access to the Clubhouse, Marquees, Skyboxes or CP 17th Green Fan Zone.
Please take note of the following items that are prohibited from entering the grounds:
- Cameras (allowed Monday to Wednesday only)
- Video cameras
- Bags, backpacks and packages (12” x 6” x 12” or smaller allowed)
- Radios, televisions, computers, laptops
- Noise making devices
- Posters, signs or banners
- Oversized chairs, seat cushions or bicycles
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Stepladders or stepstools
- Coolers, food and beverages
- No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
The LPGA provides an on-site meteorologist for the duration of the tournament to monitor any incoming inclement weather. In the event of an approaching storm special ‘weather warning’ signs will be posted on electronic scoreboards and in the bleachers around the course. Bleachers must be cleared at this time. The sound of a siren or claxon indicates that play is suspended and the course will be cleared. At this stage close umbrellas and seek shelter. If the storm persists spectator should return to their cars. Avoid the following areas:
- Open areas
- Hilltops and high places
- Isolated trees
- Golf carts
- Wire fencing
- Skyboxes, bleachers or grandstands